Automatic shot blasting machine – rims, parts, metal.
Useful in car services, production plants, machine regeneration, powder coating.
Application: automatic shot-blasting of metal elements, individually (rolls, hanger) or by charging (basket).
– renovation of steel rims (about 5 minutes) and aluminium rims (about 15 minutes),
– renovation of turbines, callipers, starters and alternators (approximately 12 minutes)
– cleaning and preparation of surfaces for powder coating
– cleaning small steel elements (cleaning in a basket)
– hanger cleaning,
– roller cleaning.
MODEL No. 11 – Technical data (Full options, max size):
– total size: 1950 mm x 1330 mm x 1400 mm
– engine: 12kW, 3000 rpm (range: 750 – 3000 rpm)
– control: Siemens PLC controller, touch screen, inverter (engine speed control)
– weight: 950 kg
Model No. 7 – Technical data (Selected options, small size)
– total size: 1800mm x 1018mm x 1050mm
– engine: 12kW, 2900 rpm (fixed rate)
– control: Siemens PLC controller, touch screen
– weight: 850 kg
PF 90 filter system (necessary for each type of machine, included):
– total size: 1700mm x 800mm x 500mm
– engine: 1.1 kW 2900 rpm
– capacity: 2800 m3 / hour
– weight: 130 kg
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call us in English +48 609 910 968
We deliver only new machines.
No second hand deals.